Sunday, April 19, 2009

you should see my tan!!

I am not sure if my glow is from my fake tan or from my spray tan. At any rate, it is quite impressive considering how pasty I was a week ago. Can you tell that I figured out how to capitalize letters now.... okay, was getting all proud of myself but just realized i cannot find a question mark to end my sentence. Damn Mexico!!
So I stayed out drinking late on Sunday night with my new friends, Steven and Patti. They are 32 and married with no kids. They actually got married here at this resort three years ago. They are fun and we had a good time. Let me just say that there are no single guys here. There are plenty of married guys with wandering eyes, but that is about it. I think word is out that i am here by myself. Love me some attention!
So as far as the trip to Playa yesterday...it went bad. It was going to be great though because i had met this british couple at the pool yesterday morning and talked them into going with us. So we met at 3 and got a cab that followed Lore, my worker friend. While we were waiting for the cab, I felt this huge wave a nauseau come over me. Out of freaking nowhere. I blew it off and got in the cab anyways. Well we werent gone five minutes and it was hitting me with quicker frequency, like contractions when you are pregnant. So i am thinking, SHIT...I am in a cab with two English people in the back, Jesus driving and Lore ahead of us. I have to tell him to stop. I cannot go to Playa and puke...or even worse, what if i have Montezumas revenge and i am going to get the poopies too!!!! So we pull over on the side of the road and the two brits get out and jump in the car with Lore. Jesus does a uturn and starts heading back to the hotel. He kept trying to make small talk and i am like JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL AND GET ME BACK TO THE HOTEL before I puke or poopie!!! We pull up and he says Forty dollars...seriously!! So for 40 bucks i got to ride out the property, down the road a bit and back around. What a bargain!
So i went to my room and got in bed. I slept for 3 hours and woke up feeling fine. I had medicine just in case of emergency like that. It was my moms that i brought with me, she totally would have insisted i take it with me... Ativan, for nerves, Oxycodone in case i hurt myself and had pain and Zofran for extreme vomitting, oh and some Lomotil which is last case scenario if immodium doesnt work. So i was covered from all angles...literally. But i didnt need it.
I ran into the brits today and they kept talking about how lovely of a time they had and how great the pictures they took were and how many cute little shops there were. DAMN...not fair. I was jealous so i told them i didnt have time to see the photos then, that i would just catch them later.
Anyways, i had my second 100 minute massage...it was another one of the freebies they gave me when i arrived. Kind of nice being alone...i dont have to share my massages with someone!
Anyways, all is well with me. Totally relaxed...i have already read 3 books cover to cover and will start another tomorrow. Oh and I still need to canel that credit card. I am too cheap to call them. I just keep checking my statement to make sure there is not fraudulent charges on it. So far...so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment